Spacebook Spacebook

How can a planet be rich on oil without life on it? Oil is produced of dead animals and plants..

Spinne responds:

Well you got me here buddy :D :D :D but lets just say that there was once life on this planet and it all died leaving only the oil.

Carbonshow Two Carbonshow Two

Wow some really good flow in the animation style i really enjoyed this hope to see more in future! ;D 5+

Carbonwater responds:

Thanks buddy!

Monsters: Golf Monsters: Golf

love it! the art. It takes time to do animation, but you should give it a try though!

Finding Pirate Treasure - 2 Finding Pirate Treasure - 2

to many ads for another website

3idle - The Idle Disaster game 3idle - The Idle Disaster game

I would seriiuosly consider some sound and have more the player can do. Theres not a lot of game content. just a static backgrounds and some buttons i can click on.

Koopa's fall Koopa's fall

Well, it was good for a phone perhaps. Did you draw everything yourself? I am asking because of a thing called copyright. It has one REALLY annoying bug. When i move quickly into something i get stuck to the object. Also Its not adding a lot new to the concept of droppers. If you fix the bug i think it should be okay. I know for a fact that you do not have rights to the background music.

Trance EDM - DELTA PROJECT Trance EDM - DELTA PROJECT

Wow this isn't bad at all! I really like it. If you're a musician and willing to collab, hit me up :)

I would probably add some more variation to the melody perhaps. Then maybe adjust the drums add a little bit of harmonics in there. I really like the main melody though.

DELTA0902 responds:

Okay! :) I'm working in a new project, it's a long piece divided in 2 parts, if you want, you can contact me on private and I'll send you some samples.

Rainbow Stream Rainbow Stream

Would be good with some drum snare, right now you only got kicks and maybe add also some variations like some hi-hat and make the kicks respond to the melody. Otherwise solid track you got there.

Ectisity responds:

Thx man :D. I'll take your points in consideration ;).

Timelock Timelock

Master this with a bit more of a story to it. Like, intro, first instruments, build on the instruments, solo/main melody, alternate interments/bridge, outro. This is the plot for most of my tracks and it works very well. After you have done that, master the shit out of it. NOW YOU HAVE A GREAT TRACK! Good job on the drums and i love the catchy piano tunes you have here.

Wuya - In the Flesh Wuya - In the Flesh

Amazing quality for a 1hour job.

Esther And Racoon Esther And Racoon

Super Quality!

Love it, its quite unique.

Apparition Apparition

Wow its beautiful! I' could definitely use this as my desktop background.