Finding Pirate Treasure - 2 Finding Pirate Treasure - 2

to many ads for another website

3idle - The Idle Disaster game 3idle - The Idle Disaster game

I would seriiuosly consider some sound and have more the player can do. Theres not a lot of game content. just a static backgrounds and some buttons i can click on.

Koopa's fall Koopa's fall

Well, it was good for a phone perhaps. Did you draw everything yourself? I am asking because of a thing called copyright. It has one REALLY annoying bug. When i move quickly into something i get stuck to the object. Also Its not adding a lot new to the concept of droppers. If you fix the bug i think it should be okay. I know for a fact that you do not have rights to the background music.

The amazing ball The amazing ball

I really liked the menu and i liked the difficulty of the levels. Also it was a very interesting idea with having a maze and having obstacles. What i did not like was the cheap way you used photos which i'm pretty sure are not copyright safe + they don't fit the game. My suggestion is you draw a set of floor tiles, and have different textures for each level. Then perhaps re-texture the walls. It would look way more interesting if the graphics were themed and actually fit together. Right now they don't. Enjoyed the first 5 levels. After that it got a little tame. If you just focus on re-doing the graphics i'm sure it will catch more interest.

Ms whitehood Ms whitehood

Mainly voting down on this one because the graphics does not match at all with the game, you have different styles and its all mixed up. I like some of the music, I would appreciate if there was more of an explanation on what different materials do. Like the lava i did not know was lava, and some of the walls you can fall through. Also a menu or pause system would be nice. You could even add a display showing what level you are on. In general this does not offer anything new at all to platformers. There are so many platformers out there that they need a different twist or unique graphics or just something different. My suggestion is go back to the drawing board and re-think this game. I believe you can do it, but just take this as constructive feedback.

- PronomicalArtist

Tycoon City Tycoon City

YES i got on the top 5

Great game, once you know how it works. Very entertaining!

Prico's Adventure: Part 1 Prico's Adventure: Part 1

The game is very hard. Also the music suddenly came to a stop while in the tutorial.

Ectisity responds:

Forgot to loop the tutorial music. Is fixed now.

Frozen Pixel Hunt Frozen Pixel Hunt

Love it ;D

Dogs Duty Dogs Duty

Pretty interesting i liked the animation, you could have made it slightly clearer on where to go and maybe a little more complicated but it was good fun and i enjoyed it.